Required Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Hands-on research experience related to phage biology.
- Familiar with operating and maintaining common laboratory and/or technical equipment.
- Familiar with maintaining common research supplies.
- Ability to conduct microbiology and molecular biology research independently, including analyzing data and writing reports.
- Ability to supervise undergraduate students. Ability to multi task and work cooperatively with others.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
40%: Maintain common laboratory and/or technical equipment, and train new users. Maintain common research supplies. Maintain laboratory safety records and protocols. Organize and update laboratory research protocols and research material stocks.
55%: Work on sponsored researched projects independently. Analyze data and write scientific reports independently. Supervise undergraduate students and help train graduate students working on related projects.
5%: Other Duties as required