We are urgently seeking Pandoraea pulmonicola phages for a cystic fibrosis patient in the USA.
Ways to help at this stage:
- By receiving the strain and testing your phages
- By receiving the strain and using it to search for new phages against the organism
- By sending your phages for testing on the patient’s strain
- By helping spread the word about this request
- By providing us with names/email addresses of labs you think we should contact
Please email [email protected] or [email protected] if you can help in any way, or if you would like further details/clarification.
This effort is coordinated in collaboration with the Center for Innovative Phage Applications and Therapeutics (IPATH).
Let’s make a difference,
**Thanks so much to Benjamin Chan, the Center for Phage Technology, Ronen Hazan, Ran Nir-Paz and others for offering to help find phages against this pathogen!