We are urgently seeking Extended Spectrum Beta-Lactamase (ESBL) E. coli phages for a cystic fibrosis patient in the USA.
Ways to help at this stage:
- By sending your phages for testing on the patient’s strain
- By receiving the strain and testing your phages
- By receiving the strain and using it to search for new phages against the organism
- By helping spread the word about this request
- By providing us with names/email addresses of labs you think we should contact
Please email [email protected] if you can help in any way, or if you would like further details/clarification.
Let’s make a difference,